Advertisements

January 1, 2015

About Blogger/About Emotan

Family 1 Xmas 2014

Family 2 Xmas 2014

Family Xmas 2014

Family 3 Xmas 2014

And a 50th Anniversary of a Xmas photograph with Blogger and her favorite sisters, December 1964. Happily, we are still all around!
Photo Credit: Ofei Dayspring, Akure.

TolaAwhyORonke Xmas 1964

Advertisements

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

14 Comments on “From my family to yours, Christmas and Season’s greetings – Tola Adenle”

1. Minku Says:

Thank you for your lovely article on Minku today. May your new year be filled with joy!

• emotanglobal Says:

Thanks, Minku, and here’s wishing you the same joy that you bring others, and may Minku bags continue its ascent to dizzying success.

Regards,
      TOLA.

Liked by 1 person

2. Ronke Okusanya Says:

Tola, my treasured friend, I hope it is not too late to wish you and Depo a happy new year. This vintage picture of Sisi Ayo, Olori and yourself (The Adamolekun Girls) brings back a nolstagia in me for those good old days. I thank God for the values with which we were raised.God bless.

• emotanglobal Says:

Ronke, dear,

A bounteous thanks for this.

Not only is it always better late than never, it’s always a pleasurable thing to hear from those who have sort of always known one, people who cannot be razzle-dazzled by one’s present – if any – but who, nevertheless, accept one, and those with whom one has trodden the long road together by virtue of blood link.

“Sisi Ayo”, despite her unwillingness to be dragged like you, Olori, many of us, incl. me to the information hwy, will definitely get a print out of this!

Here’s wishing you and the kids a very safe, healthy New Year. It’s a pleasure, always, to hear from your end.

Fondly,
      TOLA.

3. emotanglobal Says:

STILL FROM MY MAILBOX

Happy New year to you and ALL your loved ones, ma.
    Ọlọrun a jẹ ki a ṣe ọpọlọpọ ọdun l’aiye, ma.

Adetoye

• emotanglobal Says:

Dear Yemi,

Thanks for this, and a million thanks for your contributions.
      May His abundant blessings be yours and your family’s throughout
      this year and beyond.

My regards,
      TOLA.

4. emotanglobal Says:

FROM MY MAILBOX

Dear Auntie,
    Thanks for the mail and the season’s greeting.
    Please, accept my belated greeting: Happy New Year.
    I wish you and your family a fulfilling year 2015, and even beyond.

Best wishes
    A. G. Falade

• emotanglobal Says:

Dear Prof.,

Greetings, and you have my best wishes for the New Year: ground-
      breaking research in Paediatrics, good health and happiness for you and your
      family.

Sincerely,
      TOLA.

5. emotanglobal Says:

Dear Dele,

Thanks v. much for this, and it’s been my pleasure to know you beyond a regular name on the blog.

My best wishes to you and your family for the New Year and beyond.

Sincere regards,
    TOLA.

6. emotanglobal Says:

FROM MY MAILBOX

Dear Ma,

Being part of your thoughts feels great especially at this season.
    May the New Year bring the desired success and results for you and your family. May the Good Lord in His Mercies bless us with you in good health and sound mind beyond now and many years.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to us all!
    Deleola Daramola

7. emotanglobal Says:

FROM MY MAILBOX

Tola,

Bawo ni nkan? Ẹku ọdun, Ẹ ku iyedun.

I wish you the best in the New Year. Have you read my Oga’s new book, “MY WATCH”? Hear from you in 2015.

Yisa Ajao.

• emotanglobal Says:

Dear Doctor,

Ẹ ma ṣe gan!

No, I have not seen nor read retired General Obasanjo’s MY WATCH although bits and pieces of the book have been in the news.
      I look forward to continued cooperation from you, and here’s wishing you as well as those dear to you the best during the New Year.

8. emotanglobal Says:

FROM MY MAILBOX:
    Dear Aunty,

We wish you and your family resounding greater achievements in 2015 and beyond.

We thank you for the sacrifices you’ve made in informing us, clarifying issues for us, explaining, giving us cutting edge analyses, motivating and giving us hope of possibilities of changes against unfolding processes of despair in our dear country.

Femi Aborisade

• emotanglobal Says:

Dear Femi,
      Many thanks for this and for the sentiments expressed. I owe you thanks, too, for your contribution to the blog’s success.
      I wish you and all yours the best of this New Year.
      Regards,
      TOLA.

Leave comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s